Who can apply?
- Registered nonprofit associations or non-governmental organizations using skateboarding as a tool to engage with marginalized children and youth
- Organizations implementing sports related projects based on skateboarding in crisis regions, war zones and social hotspots
- Organizations working in the areas of youth welfare, child protection and sport using skateboarding as a major tool
- Organization needs to be officially registered (please submit documents verifying official status of organization)
- Organization must proof activities in the areas mentioned above through submission of documentation, videos and reports
- Organization needs to submit a specific project proposal outlining how the funding is going to be used
How does the selection works?
- Pre-selection of 5 nominees through skate-aid
- Independent jury consisting of 150 people from the skateboarding scene will vote online for their favorite NGO/project
- The winner will be presented at the „Bright European Skateboard Awards“